The great opening of Polish information point was held on the first day of the fair in the presence of many dignified guests.
The symbolic ribbon-cutting ceremony was led by the Minister Marek Posobkiewicz and H.E. Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotetiary Mr. Tomasz Orłowski in the presence of
– the Honorary Consul in Bologne – Mr. Conrado Salustro
– the representatives of the Polish Ministry of Economic Development – Mrs. Ewa Swędrowska and Mr. Jakub Bednarek
– the representatives of the Trade and Investment Promotion Section in Rome: Councellor and Head of the Office Mr. Michał Górski and the Expert Urszula Pogorzelska
– the representative of the Embassy press office – Mrs. Anna Wawrzyniak
– the representatives of Polcharm company – Mrs. Anna Godek and Mrs. Ewa Trzcińska
and the exporters of Polish cosmetics exhibiting at over 100 booths in different pavillions.
After the opening ceremony the guests were treated with delicious sweet and savory Italian refreshments and Italian sparkling wine served on red and white decorated tables.
We consider the 49th edition of Cosmoprof fair opened!